Monday, May 14, 2012

FLOWERY CHAPTERS

If a picture is worth a thousand words, and Y'all know how I am about a flowery phrase, then these must be Flowery CHAPTERS:



 I woke to this lovely arrangement yesterday morning---a pitcher of white roses, a sweet, chosen-just-for-me card, and some of my favorite Lindor Darks.



From us to Sweetpea's Mama---she knows how grateful we are for her every day. 


The old Hedge Rose out beside the wall. 



A cluster of the flowers, small as verbena blooms.


A pink "Pinie" from out along the fence.

One of her sassier cousins on the bush on down the way.

I hope you all had a wonderful day yesterday!!

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful flower show you had!! Thanks for letting us enjoy it, too!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful flowers! I had a lovely day (hoping to blog about it soon) and thought about you a lot, best of mothers and finest of grandmas!

    ReplyDelete