Monday, July 25, 2011

SOMETHING KEWL


  
Last Summer when we re-did Caro’s bathroom upstairs, I didn’t know until it was installed that she had picked a toilet seat with the spiffy little built-in child seat.     Sweetpea’s room is up there near the bathroom, and since she’s pretty well learned the niceties of personal things, this has been a really handy contraption.

If you click on the picture above a couple of times, you can see the neat folding spot where the lid lifts, and there’s another one just beneath, on the tiny child-seat.  Another click up, and there’s the regular one.
  It’s just so convenient and comfortable, so I thought I’d mention it to any Grandparents or Parents out there who have been contending with the little drop-in seats which take WAY more work and cleaning and time.   Since I so recently heard of this, I’d imagine there are others who might still be lifting Tinkerbell or Donald Duck from their spots over near the extra supply of toilet paper, waiting for the result, and giving them a thorough Sani-wiping before replacing them back down there next to the brush and plunger.   I know I’d be interested in such a new-fangled, neat, time-saving convenience.    It's nice to see a child just run off, tend to things, wash her hands and return happily to her play (even without the formerly-requisite round of applause from anyone else in the house).

 Besides, it’s SO darn cute.



5 comments:

  1. I wondered what the deal was! Thought I must have eaten too many tacos...one has to position everything "just so" or it doesn't work right. Thanks for the update...better late than never!

    Love ya tho...
    Nail

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a neat idea! Wish I had known about it when Avery was in the "learning-the-niceties" stage. Thanks for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is what makes blogging so interesting. You never know what you will see.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute that is..and how I would have loved to have one of them when all my babies were tots.
    I had one of those little plastic molded ones that last through all seven of my children..but a seat like that would have been fantastic!
    Thanks for the "heads up"...
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This would have been a godsend to me when I was doing daycare in my home - FOUR potty training toddlers! Smart.

    ReplyDelete