Friday, May 27, 2011

GLITCHES

I'm getting e-mails that you're having trouble posting comments---so am I, on here and on a lot of other blogs.   I'm so sorry this is happening right now, for I've been trying to let friends know that I hope they weathered the storms safely.

There's also a great anticipation of tomorrow's Pink Saturday's Third Birthday celebration---a great part of the fun is sending and receiving comments and making new friends via Beverly's faithful co-ordination of the site every Saturday.    I do hope things are straightened out by then.

And I DO hope you're all safe and well, along with all those you love and care about.

1 comment:

  1. I got your comment , the only way I can comment is say i am anonymous. Blogger said they know about the problem.
    Patsy

    ReplyDelete