Thursday, June 25, 2009

THE KITCHEN TABLE

I've been given the honor of being a guest writer today at The Women's Colony, and I hope you'll look in. Most of you have seen the piece already, I imagine, as it came from my files when they were looking for homey stories about kitchens and cooking.

It's the first one in : http://womenscolony.squarespace.com/kitchen-table/

There are many other rooms and areas and subjects in today's edition, and some really wonderful writers, especially our Grande Dame, Mrs. G. She is the owner and writer and driving force behind Derfwad Manor, which I imagine you've read and enjoyed, and now has founded this new site, with all sorts of things to do and see and enjoy. I've been reading it since way back in the DM days, and it's a bright spot in my day.
Please come over, stroll around, look in, relax and enjoy the good stories and wonderful photos and especially the talented staff and the good company. You'll feel right at home, and if you want to stay a while, there's a long line of white rocking chairs on the front porch.
moire non,
rachel

1 comment:

  1. Oh, oh! Yea! I can't wait to go read.

    It's funny - I was coming here to comment on the comment that I believe you left at the Kitchen Table, because I, along with many other commenters, liked it so much.

    ReplyDelete