Wednesday, July 14, 2010

BIRTHDAY MECHANIC


I know I must have little boy babies on my mind lately, after that wonderful visit with our little 10-week-old GRAND, but I just ran across something so clever and so well done that I just had to share it.


I'm eternally amazed at the wonderful things a Mom and GrandMom can do to make a little child's dreams come true, and this birthday party was just the cleverest, most well-put-together-with-love event I've seen in a long time.


Step over to Sheila's MUSTARD SEEDS for a look and a smile:



 

4 comments:

  1. Thanks Rachel for the link. I am honored that you would feature me. It was so much fun planning this party. I hope someone can use some of our ideas. Congratulations on the new grandbaby. You are in for a wonderful adventure with him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rachel. I am the shop manager. My Mom is way more on the ball than I am by blogging about the birthday party. Maybe soon when my 2 kiddos aren't sick, I will post it. Thanks for linking my Mom!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing! I am so impressed. My poor girl was lucky to get a homemade cake and icecream. What a lovely job they did.

    ReplyDelete