Saturday, August 25, 2018

STILL HERE

Tracks

I do hope that you all know that I’m still here, reading and enjoying all your blogs and activities and adventures, seeing your happiness and creativity and hopes and joys, as well as your heroic and stalwart progress against odds and sorrows and trials.   My heart is with you in all your endeavours---I just still haven’t got past this little glitch which causes GOOGLE to disremember me at every turn.  Contrary to some opinions, I’m just lost out here in the atmosphere, and not pouting, traveling or passed on.  My e-mail is in my profile, should you ever want or need to drop by. 

  Moire non when I can correspond once again,


r

9 comments:

  1. I wondered what the heck you have been up to. I figured some great adventure. Glad to her from you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We love you, silent or brassy. Come / sit / chat when you can.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WELCOME BACK WELCOME BACK WELCOME BACK!!!! How have you and your family been? Hope you can up-date us real soon!! I've sure missed you

    ReplyDelete
  4. Greetings! I have missed you and your interesting blog posts. Hope to see you again in the future!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay! So glad you are doing well. Boy, do I miss our emails from long ago, and I think of you often. I did reply to your message on my Etsy a while back, but I'm thinking maybe you never got it. I hope someday we can correspond again. I really miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I miss you and your glorious writing. Luckily, I have a hard copy of my own!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just by to say howdy and just can't imagine what your blog problem is caused by. Maybe if you take it in to a computer shop, they may can tell you a setting is wrong or whatever. I have to take mine in ever so often...most of the time, it's something I've messed up on...

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have missed reading your blog. I stopped doing mine because all of a sudden NO-ONE commented on anything. Now I wonder if I was like you- just out in Google never land...

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete